Office Assistant, Skydell Design, January 2020 – present
- Managed daily communication with freelance contractors and other services.
- Conducted research and compiled detailed info into succinct reports.
- Managed day-to-day operations of website, including basic technical support when bugs occurred.
- Wrote marketing copy for all products.
- Designed a serial number system for all products.
- Set up new marketplaces for products.
- Organized existing contacts and client information and imported to CRM softwares.
News Writer, GameRant.com (Game Rant), December 2019 – present
- Wrote and edited daily articles on news in the video game industry on GameRant’s CMS.
- Mastered GameRant’s editorial style to complete SEO-optimized articles within 1-2 hours.
- Regularly conducted research to find original sources and carefully fact-checked each article to provide high quality and engaging news.
- Used knowledge of social media to gather information on public reaction to recent events and announcements and pitch new stories.
- Regularly communicated with editors and writers.
Editorial Intern, Creative Loafing Atlanta, June 2018 – August 2018
- Compiled and transcribed data and audio interviews for a cover story.
- Cooperated and coordinated with fellow interns to copy-edit and conduct research.
- Wrote multiple installments of a weekly newsletter series that covered upcoming weekend events and articles on upcoming happenings in the Atlanta arts community.
- Learned how to write the publication’s editorial style and to use its proprietary CMS.
Part-Time Bookseller, Barnes & Noble, June 2017 – August 2017
- Cashiered, kept merchandise organized and prepared it for re-shelving.
- Decommissioned and organized damaged/returned goods.
- Sold Barnes and Noble memberships.
Contributing Writer, The Emory Wheel, December 2015 – April 2018
- Wrote editorials and Arts and Entertainment reviews for the campus newspaper.
Intern and Tab Fellow, The Tab/Tab Media, April 2016 – August 2016
- Wrote and contributed digital content to the Emory branch of The Tab, a student-run publication.
Emory University, 2015-2019
I received a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and Literature with a concentration in contemporary literature.
I have experience working with WordPress, Asana, Microsoft Office, Google Drive/G Suite, Elementor, Shopify, HubSpot, Pixlr and various social media platforms.